Yearly Budget Planner
Do you have a goal to save money and stick to your budget in the new year?
The best way to achieve a money saving goal is to make a plan. Making a plan will give you an action plan to stick to.
I’ll show you how to make a budget for the new year that you can stick to.
How to use the planner:
- Fill out the first page with your goals for the year.
- Use each month’s budget page to write out your budget for each category and what you actually spend. (Do this at the end of each month for the upcoming month)
- Try the savings tip for each month and repeat the tips that work best for you.
- Review each month at the end of the month, and make adjustments as needed for the next month.
- At the end of the year, fill out the yearly budget recap page. You’ll see what worked, what you can improve on, celebrate reaching your goals, and make new goals for the next year.